Your privacy is critically important to us. At Go For Growth we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for users to control what information we hold about them.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who we are and what this policy covers
We are Go For Growth Ltd. We own and operate this website.
Information we collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so – for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better or send you one of our products. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information you provide to us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information.
– Contact Forms
If you complete one of our forms we ask you to provide only the personal information that is required to process and respond to one of your enquiries, such as your name and contact information.
You may also provide us with information when you sign up for a newsletter and we may we store a copy of those communications
– Payment Information
When you buy something from us we’ll collect information to process those payments and contact you with confirmation and delivery details. As part of the sale you’ll provide additional personal and payment information but we do not process or store any personal payment details on https://goforgrowth.com/ as all payments are made via Paypal.
Information automatically collected
Like most online service providers, our servers automatically log information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. This data is strictly necessary for the purposes of preventing fraud and ensuring network and information security.
Do we share information?
We do not sell your private personal information. We only share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy
Subsidiaries and employees
We may disclose information about you in response to a court order, or other governmental request.
Information shared publicly
We will never share your information publicly
How long we keep information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it – and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to https://goforgrowth.com/, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyse traffic and investigate issues if something goes wrong.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorised access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request portability of your personal data.
- You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request any of the above actions, you will receive a request confirmation email to ensure you are who you say you are. Once this email has been responded to then we will take action as soon as possible.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to reach us
Go For Growth Ltd
4 Southfield Gardens
29/04/2020 – v1 Released, new policy with GDPR in mind