If you, your team or organisation are embroiled in a complex issue, or perhaps you want space to think about transition or the future, we can help. At Go For Growth we focus on employment based mediation and disputes.
We can provide an independent view into the most difficult people issues or mediate confidential matters to help the parties decide if, how and when to achieve a settlement. Our aim is to help individuals and businesses resolve disputes confidentially without resorting to protracted Court action.
Examples of the types of issues we have been asked to work on:
- Breakdown in communication between senior leaders and their direct reports, including disagreements across geographical boundaries.
- Unacceptable behaviour, including accusations of bullying, discrimination, exclusion, undermining and harassment.
- Complex interpersonal matters affecting the most senior levels in the organisation. These matters often include concerns around brand integrity and confidentiality.
Note: Our Managing Director Jeanette Cowley can also design an online or face to face workshop to help your organisation think about these subjects.
Examples of workshop titles include:
- Negotiating when relationships matter.
- How to work through transition and emerge with a clear plan of action.
- Using your strengths to accelerate business and individual success.
For a confidential discussion about how we might help you move forward, contact our Managing Director Jeanette Cowley.